Help your users by providing automated buying-channel guidance
Guided buying brings your suppliers and buyers together to help streamline your procurement. By encouraging employees to follow procurement guidelines – without having to read them first – you can help them quickly and easily buy goods and services from preferred suppliers with little-to-no support from your procurement teams.
You'll like this innovative capability, available with SAP Ariba procurement solutions, because...
- you can boost adoption of your SAP Ariba procurement solution because all users, from the occasional to the frequent buyer, find the buying experience easier and more satisfying
- with a faster, streamlined buying experience, you can improve efficiency and productivity
- stronger adoption means stronger compliance, keeping your costs and risks under control
- you can expand supplier participation and relationships using the integrated supplier performance management tools
- you can be confident the buying process is compliant with your procurement policies by embedding rules such as 3-bids-and-a-buy
- you can collaborate with suppliers directly through the buying interface
What you'll get with guided buying
Here are some of the features you'll enjoy with this built-in capability of SAP Ariba procurement solutions.
A simple, smart, and elegant buying experience.
A single place for both the occasional and frequent buyer to buy all goods and services.
An easy way to direct users to the right items, right policies, and preferred suppliers.
A robust sourcing engine that powers self-service collaboration with preferred suppliers.
Built-in smart guidance for policies and a buying channel process that is integrated to supplier management.
Integration with the SAP Ariba Buying solution allows use of existing catalogs and approval flows.
To learn more about guided buying capability within SAP Ariba procurement solutions, review this solution brief.