You can do it with the world’s largest business network
You have to spin a lot of plates when you’re a steward for the company’s value and brand. Like keeping a lid on costs, ensuring compliance, and managing financial and supply risks. And as your supply chain grows and your business processes are outsourced, you need to collaborate with more and more partners to keep those plates from crashing to the ground.
That’s why you’re seeing enterprises become networked. According to McKinsey, networked enterprises are 50 percent more likely than their peers to have increased sales, enjoy higher profit margins, gain market share, and be a market leader. That’s because when you’re networked, you can …
- eliminate the costs and risks associated with paper-based, redundant processes
- use an electronic supplier network and automated solutions to extend your ERP and back-office processes onto a single, cloud-based platform
- safely share information and insights with trading partners to buy smarter, sell faster, and manage cash more effectively
SAP Ariba, the marketplace for modern business, makes it possible with a suite of industry-leading solutions. For starters, explore these:
Reduce process complexity and ensure compliance with all your invoices: PO, non-PO, MRO, and service invoices. With smart invoicing, only from SAP Ariba, your invoices process themselves.
The SAP Ariba Payables solution includes this set of capabilities and services:
- AribaPay – Save time and money by providing suppliers with comprehensive remittance advice and full visibility into details about each electronic payment.
- Discounting – Deploy excess cash to capture millions in early-pay discounts by using dynamic discounting in a collaborative, mutually beneficial way.
- Supply chain finance – Reduce liquidity risk and supply chain costs by providing suppliers with access to cash when they need it most.
- Working capital management services – Work with the best minds to uncover the substantial value hidden in your working capital situation.
Gather your spend data from wherever it lives, classify it according to company and industry standards, then enrich it with D&B market intelligence for a comprehensive analysis of company-wide buying practices.
Collaborate with your colleagues in procurement to improve the entire buying and settlement process end-to-end, or just a part of it, achieving compliance and control while cutting costs and risks to drive more value to the organization.
Rid yourself of the paper and ink and you can automate, standardize, and speed up the entire contract lifecycle. Manage any type of agreement for greater productivity and compliance.
To discuss your organizational needs and how SAP Ariba solutions can help, please contact us.